CAMPBELL MITHUN TOWER
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LEASING & marketing – 730,000 SF
Campbell Mithun Tower had no new leases for three years prior to Cushman & Wakefild assuming leasing responsibilities. Working alongside Principal Global Investors, our management and leasing team worked to change the negative perception of the tower through a rebranding effort and a series of renovations.
- Elevated the perception of the property in the real estate community.
- Renovated dated common areas to represent the true character of the building.
- Created a skyway entrance solution that is practical and attractive.
- Added a tenant service center that consisted of an easily accessible management office and conference rooms.
Interviewed tenants at the building to understand their needs, as well as determining the differentiating elements they appreciated about the building.
- We implemented a complete renovation and rebranding of the building, including approximately $4 million of common area improvements.
- Common areas were renovated, amenities were added, and the skyway was transformed to be vibrant and active.
- 30 new leases were secured, totaling 266,000 sf over the past five years.
- Newly renovated, the building is now recognized as a Class A option in the CBD market.